Re: Des/2000 Forms generator & CG_REF_CODES - THANK YOU

From: Sunil Godithi <sunil_at_RO.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 08:52:15 -0600

Richard Vernick wrote:

> There is a VBX in the ORAWIN\FORMS45\DEMOS\START directory called
> VSVBX.VBX. It's unlicensed, so you'll have to send money if you use it.
> We've experimented with the tab control and it works nicely. Since then,
> we are in the process of purchasing it.

I have played around with the vsvbx and I really liked it. BUT I was wondering about Templates For Des2K Forms Generators which use the something like vsvbx control.

I hate to change what Designer generates too much and unfortunately I cannot afford to go for Oracle Training right now, and I do not understand how the generator uses the templates. I wish Somebody writes a good book about using Designer2K Here are some suggestions for Books on DES2K ( Are You listening Jeff Jacobs )

  1. using the all those diagrammers
  2. Using Forms Generators
  3. Using VB Generators
  4. How Des2K Uses the Generators and Can someone write a third party add-on products for Des2K. Like OLE for Windows or Plug-ins For Netscape. If Oracle allows Third party Dev to that, IMHO It would be more useful.

Sunil

   do that

---

--

                                \|/
                               (@ @)
Sunil Godithi                              sunil_at_ro.com
Keystone Solutions Inc
s0repsg3_at_sad42.sad.usace.army.mil Received on Tue Jan 16 1996 - 10:59:38 CST