Re: Drop a user's objects - Reply

From: Subramaniam, Sridhar <SSubrama_at_NIBUCORP.CCDN.OTC.COM.AU>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 10:44:00 EST

You could delete from sys.obj$ where owner# = owner id ( get this from sys.user$ table ). Be very careful in doing this. You will need to bounce the db to get this to work.

Sridhar Subramaniam
Telstra Corporation
Sydney - Australia
Email : ssubrama_at_nibucorp.ccdn.otc.com.au

              avion_at_ozemail.com.au

>>> Kjetil Nordstrand <kjetil.nordstrand_at_KVAERNER-PULPING.SE> 01/13 6:03
am >>>
Folks,

is there a fast way to drop all the database objects of one specific user WITHOUT dropping the user itself ? This would save me a lot of time on regenerating database objects from Designer/2k.

/Kjetil

Kjetil Nordstrand, Kvaerner Pulping Technologies AB, Karlstad, Sweden Internet: kjetil.nordstrand_at_kvaerner-pulping.se "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and to do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"
                                      John F. Kennedy