SQL*Plus Output

From: John Maldonato <adm1jjm_at_IS.UPS.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:24:23 -0500

I am setting up a query test, that will run specific queries to get the elapsed excecution time. I am using the SQL*Plus timing command to get the times into an output file, but I do not need the results from the query. Is there anyway to not spool the results from a query, but still get the timing information in a spooled output file?

Thanks in Advance for any help,
John Received on Tue Jan 16 1996 - 09:55:56 CST