Re: IQ/Objects

From: Paul Dorsey <DORSEY_at_ENIGMA.RIDER.EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:09:30 -0400

IQ was part of my recent shootout. I guess the easy answer is that they are a serious, fully featured report writer. As an interative query supporting ad hoc tool, they are probably weaker than both COGNOS and Esperant, but if serious ad hoc report and end user production reporting, they are quite good. They just bought a good OLAP tool that looks very strong but it was not around when I did the shoot out. Paul Dorsey
Dulcain Inc. Received on Tue Jan 16 1996 - 09:21:17 CST