Des/2000 1.2 changes on RON

From: Kjetil Nordstrand <kjetil.nordstrand_at_KVAERNER-PULPING.SE>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 18:20:28 +0200

Hello folks,

I just installed Designer/2000 1.2 and discovered to my horror that I cannot expand my domains down to anything but Allowable Values. Do any of you people know why Oracle took away my possibility to see which tables use a domain ?
(Yes, I know there's a report for this)

Regards,

Kjetil Nordstrand, Kvaerner Pulping Technologies AB, Karlstad, Sweden Internet: kjetil.nordstrand_at_kvaerner-pulping.se "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and to do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"
                                      John F. Kennedy