Re: dev/2000 and PO7 for Win95

From: Keith Majkut <KMAJKUT_at_US.ORACLE.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 15:26:13 PST

"I am trying to connect Dev/2000 to a local PO7 for Win95 and need to know if anyone is doing it now. My current configuration is connected to a network TCP connection using t:name:sid and that works fine. When I try to connect to PO7 it gives me a network error. I tried using 2: and that gave me the same thing. Any ideas or is this not possible yet?"

This is possible. Make sure you have the production version of PO7Win95 or the 90 trial version of the production version. run \windows\setup.exe (or \windows\orainst.exe). This will upgrade some 16bit components so that the connection will work. Received on Mon Jan 15 1996 - 18:33:40 CST