FRM-40401 No Changes to Save (Forms 4.5)

From: harkness <harknes_at_HSD.UTC.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 03:47:07 -0500

This is strange...

On a form, I have a delete button that deletes the displayed record from the database:

        delete x where pn=:block.var; (I've attempted 'delete_record' also)
        commit;

The commit does its job and removes the record from the database, but, I get the error FRM-40401 No Changes to Save when the commit executes. There is no second commit happening. (I take the commit out and there is no error, the delete is not committed). 'pn' is a primary key on the table.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
Dave