Re Re: Forms menu error!

From: Heiko Herms <Heiko.Herms_at_BITOEK.UNI-BAYREUTH.DE>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 13:45:13 EST

Paul,
I was talking about the first entry in the property sheet (it's MENUE MODULE - german language !). Here it's possible to specify the path. This menu will replace the default menue ACTION...EXIT at runtime. There is an other entry in the property sheet called STARTMENUE below. I never used this and and test entry with and without path caused trouble (FRM-10205 menu not found)...

Heiko Received on Fri Jan 12 1996 - 08:03:23 CST