GPF in DE15WIN.DLL

From: Bob Becker <beckerb_at_JAPA.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 10:25:41 -0600

I am resending this query as I got no reply the last time that I sent it.

We are trying to use the foreign function interface in forms 4.5 to interface to some DLL based code in a Windows 3.1 environment. We have been successful in using these DLL's from other applications written in visual basic and other languages but are having problems with PL/SQL. Currently we are getting a GPF in DE15WIN.DLL at 004C:059A.

Does anyone know what the function(s) of DE15WIN.DLL are, and/or know what is at this offset?

Regards,
Bob

Robert A. Becker beckerb_at_japa.com Global Systems & Strategies (301) 961-6161 Received on Thu Jan 11 1996 - 11:40:39 CST