SQL FORMS ACCEPT

From: Andreas Malandrinos <malandri_at_NAXOS.CTI.GR>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 17:15:22 +0200

Hello everybody!!

        I am trying to create a new form in Oracle 7.0.12 SQL*Forms 3.0 After giving the name i go to the foRm menu to modify it. At the end of the  modification ( the comments adding ) i press ACCEPT but this does not return me  to the main menu ( in fact nothing happens...). Accept key ( according to the  ^K information is the ^O or PF3 and works fine with the demo tables of the  forms! ). Can you tell me what is the problem????

                                        TIA,

                        Andreas Malandrinos
                Computer Engineering & Informatics Dept.
                        University of Patras. GREECE