Oracle for Solaris x86

From: Karen Owen <kowen_at_BLACKBOX.MADENTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 14:48:41 -0500

Does anyone have any pros or cons about Oracle WG Server for Solaris x86? We are considering running Oracle on a multiprocessor Pentium machine but I haven't read much in this list about such a platform? Any comments or experience would be most welcome :)

Karen Owen
kowen_at_madentech.com Received on Wed Jan 10 1996 - 15:21:46 CST