Oracle connection through Web

From: Ahmed Hashem <ahmed_at_FTN.NET>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 16:23:00 EST

  Hello everybody,
  Our environment is Windows_NT, Netscape Web Server and Oracle7.   I have a Pro*C program to connect the database and insert data into a table.   This program runing properly from Windows File Manager, but when I run it   from Web it cann't connect to Oracle and returns by error ORA-03121.   Any ideas on how to fix this problem would be appreciated.

   Thanks in advance,

   Ahmed Hashem
   ahmed_at_ftn.net Received on Wed Jan 10 1996 - 16:53:08 CST