Re: SQL*Forms 2.3 page 0 problem

From: TESKEM <teskem_at_NCRSV2.AM.DOE.CA>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 10:39:53 +0000

Hi Who ever you are (Please sign your posts peopls, alot of mail handlers strip out headers)

>>We have a form in Oracle financials, and we are trying to work on a field
which
>>is on page 0, but
>>the screen displays only certain number fields. Some fields are not visible,
>>because the screen can not accommodate them.

>>So how can I access page 0 field, which is not visible ?

I haven't worked on 2.3 for a long time but I do remember this problem:

What you have to do is go to page 0 and resize the first fields display size to one character (this will not affect funcionallity). Move back to the "CHOSE BLOCK" window and go back to page 0 and you will see more fields.

If this still does not work, cut and paste the fields that you see and they will become the
last ones in sequence for the block and move back to "CHOSE BLOCK" window and go
back to page 0 and you will see more fields.

Mike Teske
TESKEM_at_NCRSV2.AM.DOE.CA Received on Wed Jan 10 1996 - 11:00:48 CST