Forms4.5: Unix command?

From: Bangash, Ishaq <Bangash_at_EXECUTONE.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 16:04:00 PST

Hello friends:

Is there a way to call unix command from forms4.5 running under MS windows?. We are running oracle 7.1.4 under sco unix and I want to execute unix shell scripts based on forms activity. I spoke to oracle support: looks like there is no direct way to host to unix from forms45.

Any help will be appreciated.

TIA Ishaq Bangash
bangash_at_executone.com Received on Tue Jan 09 1996 - 16:24:46 CST