Re: SQLNET V2 question

From: Pete Barnett <pete_at_ALPHA.OIT.OSSHE.EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 10:59:20 -0800

v2 includes dead connection detection - at least in theory. I experienced this problem at a different location with v1, but this was supposed to have been corrected in later v1 releases. Since I left before the newer versions were installed, I don't know if it worked.

Pete Barnett
pete_at_alpha.oit.osshe.edu