Oracle Financial/Purchasing Help in Seattle !!

From: Shaun Brady <sbrady_at_NOBLESTAR.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:09:22 -0500

We have a large Oracle Financials project in Seattle area that needs immediate help. Willing to relocate the right Purchasing, GL, and A/R professional, project management experience and/or an interest in moving into a management position a plus! The engagement is set up in phases that last about 3 months each, but the preference is for someone who could stay for at least one year.

Please contact dwagoner_at_noblestar.com if you or anyone you may know is interested. You can also call me for more details - Shaun Brady 703-641-8511.

Thank you. Received on Mon Jan 08 1996 - 12:28:28 CST