Let's put a sock in it

From: Kjetil Nordstrand <kjetil.nordstrand_at_KVAERNER-PULPING.SE>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 17:01:28 +0200

I'm truly sorry if I offended anyone by telling them that there are about 1400 people out there who are not interested in knowing that 100 other people are interested in receiving a free RCS kit.

Again, I'm sorry and I hope my mailbox isn't cluttered with another 100 RCS mail tomorrow.

/Kjetil
For flaming purposes: kjetil.nordstrand_at_kvaerner-pulping.se Received on Mon Jan 08 1996 - 12:08:29 CST