Prepaging the SGA

From: Peter J Constantine <Peter_J_Constantine_at_SBPHRD.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 15:19:39 EDT

Hi Friends,
 Does anyone know of any problems/caveats involved with prepaging the v7 SGA. I had heard that there were problems under v6 which would prevent up/downgrading if prepaging had ever been used, but I was hoping that things were sorted out in v7. Any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Peter J. Constantine
SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
e-mail: Peter_J_Constantine_at_SBPHRD.COM "My opinions reflect just that..." Received on Wed Jan 03 1996 - 15:39:20 CST