Fast Forms4.5 loading

From: Tribble Dave <DLT3716_at_KCPL.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 11:41:00 PST

Our "whine-ier" users are complaining about the time it takes to initially load runform 4.5 and bring up the initial logon screen. We are currently running mainly on 486/33 machines with 8MB or 16MB of RAM and the runform executable as well as the forms themselves load off a network drive.
We have several options here (i.e. more RAM, pentiums, storing of runform and/or forms on local drive or a combination) Does anyone have an opinion as to where we'll get our best "bang for the buck"?
Thanks, as always, for you input!

Dave Tribble
dlt3716_at_kcpl.com Received on Wed Jan 03 1996 - 12:58:36 CST