Re: Powerbuilder/Oracle Connectivity.... -Reply

From: Tribble Dave <DLT3716_at_KCPL.COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 12:20:00 PST

I think there is a way around it using one of the OLTP monitors. For example, with TopEnd, you can attach to a TopEnd Sever on a UNIX host which in turn connects to the Oracle database. The problem here is the interface from topend to/from powerbldr plus the cost of te OLTP monitor itself.

Dave Tribble
dlt3716_at_kcpl.com