Re: End-User Reporting - Please Help!

From: Paul Dorsey <DORSEY_at_ENIGMA.RIDER.EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 15:34:45 -0400

I jst finished a 7 product shootout that I am writing up. My focus is mainly ad hoc query rather than reporting, but if you go into more detail about your needs I can give you a product recomendation.
COGNOS is a good al around tool, but Esperant wins in the ad hoc query areana and IA and Platinum's Pro Reports are better for only reporting.
oops, no way to edit,... 'IQ' not 'IA'. Paul Dorsey
Dulcian Inc.
Pres Intl Ad Hoc Query SIG Received on Tue Jan 02 1996 - 15:49:19 CST