OCSIG Spring '96 Call for Papers, San Diego, May 15-18

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_IX.NETCOM.COM>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 13:13:05 -0800

Call for Papers - OCSIG Spring '96 Conference (May 15-18) The SIG for CASE, Designer/2000, Developer/2000 and Data Warehousing

Does OCSIG have a conference for you! You asked for it, you got it: San Diego, California. Sun, sand and surf!

There's only one thing missing . . . your experience. We need your paper for OCSIG's first West Coast conference. If you haven't presented before, let this be your first time too!

We are seeking papers at all levels covering all aspects of the system development life-cycle.

We are particularly interested in papers on:

 Designer/2000              Methodology and Software Process Management
 Developer/2000             Analysis and Modeling
 Data Warehousing           Business Process Re-engineering

If your paper is accepted, you will receive a free conference registration. So submit your abstract and enjoy the "City of Hospitality" with its near-perfect climate, tranquil beaches, and fun-filled waterfront activities.

Abstract Form

Your abstract may be submitted via regular mail, fax or e-mail. Abstracts must be received by January 8, 1996. Submit your abstract to:

OCSIG Conference,
2840 South College Road, Suite 151
Wilmington, NC 28412
Phone: 910-452-7444
FAX: 910-452-7834
CompuServe: 102351,1311
Internet: 102351.1311_at_compuserve.com

Your Name:________________________________________________
Your Title:_______________________________________________
Company:__________________________________________________

Mailing Address:

City:_______________________________________________
State/Province:_____________________________________
Country:____________________________________________
Postal Code:___________________

Day Phone:_________________
Evening Phone:_____________
Fax:_______________________
E-Mail:____________________

Paper Topic and Style (check all that apply):

__ Designer/2000 __ Methodology and Software Process Management
__ Developer/2000 __ Implementation Stories
__ Other Tools __ Tips and Techniques
__ Data Warehousing __ Analysis and Modeling
__ Standards __ Business Process Re-engineering
__ Other

Target Audience (check all that apply):

__ Analysts and Modelers __ Developers __ Managers __Designers

Which experience level would benefit most from your presentation?

__Beginners __ Intermediate __ Advanced

Paper Title:

Abstract (150-200 words): Received on Sun Dec 31 1995 - 16:25:34 CST