PL/SQL error

From: Melvin Kang Y B, SPA, STCS/OFT <MKANGYB_at_SCSCC1.SCSNET.STCS.COM.SG>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 03:20:38 -0500

To all oracle expert

      When I try to compile my plsqpl program it goive me an error
            ORA 00604   -  error occured at recursive SQL level 1
            ORA 01653  -  unable to extend table SYS.IDL_UB2$ by 710 in
tablespace system
     Once I add in two more datafile ,  no more ORA message but it send out
          input trucated by 77 char

Thank YOu? Received on Fri Dec 29 1995 - 10:05:36 CST