LONG RAW in Pro*C -Reply

From: Andrew McAllister <mcallister_at_GRAD.MISSOURI.EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 08:05:16 -0600

I forgot I had source code that I use on my web server to serve up images. Goto:
http://www.research.missouri.edu/webacle/docs/imgstub_source.html

The pages are not available in the early morning hours 1-4am -6GMT.

This is basically an adaptation of Oracle's sample4.pc. This code only works with PRO*C 2.0 or higher.

Andy
Andrew McAllister -- Programmer Analyst II Office of Research, University of
Missouri-Columbia
mcallister_at_grad.missouri.edu Voice: (314) 884-6237

>>> Zhang Lei <zhangl_at_PRLSUN1.IA.AC.CN> 12/29/95
10:37am >>>
Dear Mr.McAllister & other friends:
I have posted a question about using LONG RAW in Pro*C, but cannot get supportive samples to help me, I need some more help. What I have done is: snip Received on Fri Dec 29 1995 - 10:06:38 CST