Re: Form Properties. Range High Value

From: CHANCL <CHANCL_at_AM.NIE.AC.SG>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 12:34:00 +0800

Hi Paul !

>> I wish you had told us the err msg, but my guess U R getting an
>> invalid format error.

Your guess is correct. The Err Msg is
"Value is invalid; correct format is DDMMYYYY"

>>Try the following :
>> 1) Try sysdate-1, it might like that better.
>> 2) Give up & write an on validate trigger.

I had tried (method 1) B 4, whether U put $$DBDATE$$-1 or sysdate-1, you will get the same err msg.

I had tried (method 2) too, it didn't work (something wrong with my validation routine. Can someone point out my bug ? :-(

  if :blockname.fieldname >= SYSDATE THEN

The Err msg is never displayed, why ?

TIA ChorLing
chancl_at_nievax.nie.ac.sg Received on Thu Dec 28 1995 - 00:10:32 CST