Re: Vanishing Boilerplate text in FORMS 4.5

From: CHANCL <CHANCL_at_AM.NIE.AC.SG>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 16:34:00 +0800

Hi Sridhar,

> Has anyone experienced this in FORMS 4.5.6.3.3. <snip>
> I create boilerplate text - close canvas - open canvas. Its okay. If i
> try closing and reopening the form - all boiler-plate text, in all
> canvases vanish. It happens only to the forms which have a lot of
> property classes / object groups.

Try toggling between Object Navigator & Layout using Menu->Window instead of closing the canvas & going back to Object Navigator.

It works 4 me.

A word of advice, when handling lots of property classes / object groups etc, Remember NEVER NEVER try to save the form, always use the SAVE AS option. Believe me, U'll live to regret it. Your form will get corrupted (.ie. lots of general-protection faults) sooner than U thought.

Hope it helps.

ChorLing
chancl_at_nievax.nie.ac.sg Received on Thu Dec 28 1995 - 08:44:43 CST