Re: tns log files

From: Bruce Pihlamae <bpihlama_at_NLA.GOV.AU>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 15:32:27 +0000

> Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 14:32:00 EST
> From: "Kaing, Leng M" <LKaing_at_VENTNDS1.TELECOM.COM.AU>
> Subject: tns log files

...snip...

> Here's one of many .LOG files:
> $ SET NOCONTROL=Y
> $ on control_y then LOGOUT
> $ Set Noverify

This looks like it is coming from your System's SYLOGIN file that gets run at the start of every process OR possibly your own LOGIN.COM file..

Have a talk with your systems people and get them to change it for you.

Bruce...

   T T T T T T T T        Bruce Pihlamae
   I I I I I I I I        bpihlama_at_nla.gov.au
   I I I I I I I I        National Library of Australia
   T T T T T T T T        Phone: +616 262-1480
  -----------------       Fax:   +616 273-2116