Can LONG RAW be used in Pro*C?

From: Zhang Lei <zhangl_at_PRLSUN1.IA.AC.CN>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 22:52:41 -0500

Dear friends:
When I tried to insert an image into database using long raw datatype, I kept on got the following message: PCC-S-0026: Undeclared host variable "XXX" at line XX in file XXX, which means that Pro*C cannot accept Long Raw datatype? What could I do?

Thank you for your help, while most of people are taking their break. Received on Tue Dec 26 1995 - 23:11:05 CST