Dorsey leaving Rider

From: Paul Dorsey <DORSEY_at_ENIGMA.RIDER.EDU>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 1995 05:41:15 -0400

Hi, gang.
I am telling academic life goodby. I will consult full time. If anyone needs and design/development work done, let me know. I also will do training for Dev2000 and DB modeling.

I think I will be able to hold onto this email address for a while but I may have a new compuserve ID real soon. Paul Dorsey
Dulcian Inc. Received on Sat Dec 23 1995 - 05:59:27 CST