Forms 4.5 Problems

From: Eclipse Technology Inc. <0006410539_at_MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 15:54:53 -0500

When I have a form (window) open with a MDI vertical toolbar and I

open a second form(ACTIVATE,SESSION) also with a vertical MDI toolbar,

everything is fine until I exit the second form.

The first form redisplays but the vertical toolbar is gone!

Any ideas, common experience, help, or good jokes?

Question #2

A sporadic situation....

I have several text items in my form. As I navigate from field to field

I notice that some fields are not echoing (and thereby recognizing?) the

first character I type!

It is not my keystroke pressure! I also noticed in the CDE2 CASE

training that some fields exhibited the same behavior.

Powel Crosley

Eclipse Technology, Inc.

6410539_at_mcimail.com

<<<>>>