Organizational Charts and Oracle

From: Marc Neeley <M236062%SLVMA.profs_at_MDCGWY.MDC.COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 15:53:59 -0500

 Netters,
 Is anyone using a tool that will generate organizational charts  and integrates well with Oracle. I've used the CONNECT BY clause  to generate the necessary data but I'm in need of a good tool to  put out a final product. I'm using Oracle 7.0.16 on MVS but I've  been able to connect to MVS from both Unix and PC so the  organizational software doesn't have to be on MVS. We would like  to be able to generate both character based and graphics charts  if possible so that we can port the charts to various platforms  and displays.
 Any ideas would be appreciated.

 Marc Neeley
 McDonnell Douglas Aerospace - St.Louis Received on Sun Mar 19 1995 - 16:22:43 CST