MS-DOS SQL*Forms 3: query where box, content size increase?

From: BXR <MANAGER_at_SSWDSERVER.SSWD.CSUS.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 11:44:18 -0500

Hi Netizens,

Does anybody remember how to increase the size of the contents of the "query where" box in SQL*Forms Runform 3.0.x?

I am using various complex ad hoc "where clauses" and prefer not to clutter things up by having to hard code them into a temporary version of the form, so I put a "&temp" in a field after pressing the enter query key... but the "query where" box is not big enough.

    SQL*Forms 3.0.16.x on MS-DOS,
    Netware 7.0.16.x Oracle7 server,
    SPX SQL*Net 1.x

Thanks for any help,

BXR Received on Thu Mar 16 1995 - 12:29:38 CST