Re: Reply to List? Sender?, Part 27 (Finally: THE FLAME)

From: Bill Saxton <William.D.Saxton_at_CDC.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 11:45:36 -0500

HERE HERE "voting item "z": KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)"

--

> Hi Patrick and other Netizens,
>
> RE:
>
> > Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 16:30:50 -0400
> > From: Patrick Hoepfner <hoepfner_at_HAITI.GSFC.NASA.GOV>
> > Subject: Re: Reply to List? Sender?
> > To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
 <ORACLE-L_at_CCVM.sunysb.edu>

--

Cordially,

Bill

  William D. Saxton               | hotline :      (800) 345-6628
  Senior Customer Support Analyst | fax     :      (612) 482-3988
  Database/Products Support       | -----------------------------------
  CDS Customer Services           | email   :     w.d.saxton_at_cdc.com

                      Control Data Systems, Inc.
                       The Integration Company

               "It's amazing what people can accomplish
                      when they work together."