Windows DBA monitor for UNIX Oracle?

From: McGrath, Lisa <lmcgrath_at_CCMAIL.UWSA.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 11:45:25 -0500

     Hi everyone,

     We are currently searching for a DBA tool that we can run under
     Windows 3.1 and/or OS/2 to monitor and update databases running on a
     UNIX RS6000.  Presently we are evaluating Platinum's Datura Desktop
     DBA.  We like the interface and the functionality, but after
     evaluating for only a couple days we have found 2 serious (to us)
     bugs.  The ideal tool would have a graphical interface that allows for
     dragging and dropping tables to copy from one database to another,
     monitoring information, a sql area to write & execute sql scripts, and
     basic information on all objects in a database.  Any leads to other
     products are greatly appreciated.  If you'd like to e-mail to me
     privately I will summarize to the list - if I don't it means that
     no-one has responded privately (as has happened in the past).  Thanks,

     Lisa

*
* Lisa McGrath
* University of Wisconsin System