Q+E: need a driver?

From: 'Patrick Blondin' </DD.ID=OSIPC1D.PBLOND02/G=PATRICK/S=BLONDIN/_at_EDS.DIAMONDNET.SPRINT.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 12:48:09 -0500

FROM: Patrick Blondin
Hello webbers,
I would like to take advantage of the Q+E utility supplied with Excel 5.0, in order to update an Oracle 7 database. The documentation says that I need to install an Oracle driver called SQLNTB.EXE.
Does anybody know where I could find this piece? Thanks for the help,

Patrick Blondin
EDS Canada, Government Systems Division (Montreal) osipc1d.pblond02_at_eds.com Received on Thu Mar 16 1995 - 17:49:30 CST