Re: voting

From: Dennis Reed <DJR3%IC%DCPP_at_BANGATE.PGE.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 09:55:32 PST

I vote for replying to the list. At least half of the useful information I've gotten off this list has been from conversations between individuals. And I'm _sure_ that I don't have time to be summarizing discussions offline for other's use (I'd probably filter out something that would have been useful anyway).

Also - None of this applies to me anyway, as I receive the list in DIGEST form. One big email from ORACLE-L every day. So how could the "from:" field reflect the individual contributors in such a case?!

        Dennis Reed
        Pacific Gas & Electric Co.      ...standard
        djr3_at_pge.com                    ...disclaimers
        Compu$serve 75037,610           ...apply
        "Be what you want the world to be...
                  If you want peace, be peaceful!"