Re[1]: Reply to List? Sender?

From: PETER ROBIN <probin_at_OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 22:37:53 +1000

1a 1b 1a 1b 1a 1b
2Yes
>From Peter Robin - probin_at_ozemail.com.au

As a newbie who is drowning in 46 messages tonight I suppose I am in two minds. I love the depth but I drown in the deluge.

I think as someone said, we need to be able to identify someone so where the answer is not relevent to others we can just send to them, but otherwise send to the list and learn to swin in the deluge.

will be interested to read what others think Received on Tue Mar 14 1995 - 07:46:09 CST