(no subject)

From: Jim Collings <jimc_at_SUN4.MITI.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 16:32:12 PST

     Dear Nirmalya,

     I am responding to your question about DB-VISION.  DB-VISION is one of
     a number of products that perform database monitoring and tuning.

     Eventus,  a MITI subsidiary,  also produces a line of database
     monitorings tools.  Our WatchWorks 3.0 product is very similar to the
     DB-VISION product.  We also have two windows-based products -- AdHawk,
     and AdHawk Spacer.

     These products check, collect, report, and advise on instance and
     database activity.  They save companies money by increasing
     performance, decreasing downtime, and allow general problems to found
     quicker and easier.

     If you are interested in something like this,  you should call our
     main headquarters at 415-871-0700 and ask for literature on the
     different products.  You can even get a copy of our AdHawk graphical
     on-line monitor to demo, free of charge.

     If you have any questions, you can email or call me directly at
     310-424-4399 ext 1323.  But I will be out of the office the next
     couple of days for the CODA conference in SF.

     Hope this helps.

     Jim Collings
     Product Manager, DBA Tools
     Eventus Software, Inc.