DBA Handbook scripts

From: Tony Jambu <aaj_at_PHANTOM.TRL.OZ.AU>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 19:30:47 -0500

A while ago a nember of people asked for if they could get their hands on the scripts from the Oracle DBA Handbook by Kevin Looney. Well here is how you can get it from Kevin himself.

" By popular demand, the coupon shown below will appear in the third printing, which should be on the bookshelves in the next week or two. Meanwhile, the offer is in effect. I recommend using the scripts in conjunction with the book, since the book emphasizes how to use the different database features and interpret the scripts' results.

-Kevin."

> COUPON FOR THE ORACLE DBA HANDBOOK
>
> Ordering a Disk of the Scripts in This Book
>
> To order a disk with a complete copy of the administrative scripts shown in
 this book, send $30 to:

> Kevin Loney
> P.O. Box 199
> Montchanin, DE 19710
>
> Only 3 &1/2 IBM-compatible format disks are available. Non-US price is $35.
 Shipping is included.

> Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for shipment from receipt of order.
 Osborne/McGraw-Hill assumes NO