UNIX / Shared Memory

From: Pinchas Nisenson <62608_at_UCDASVM1.ADMIN.UCALGARY.CA>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 15:10:20 MST

FROM: Pinchas Nisenson
Hi, all ...
In the Oracle for IBM rs6000 installation and configuration guide there is a reference to UNIX shared memory size. I have found that there is an utility in the directory ?/bin/tstshm (where ? = $oracle_home. )
that supposed to show the shared memory settings for an UNIX machine. But I am getting an error "ftok: Error 0 ". I would appreciate any information on how to use this utility. Thanks ...

Pinchas Nisenson          Internet: pnisenso_at_ucdasvm1.admin.ucalgary.ca
Operating Systems Support                         Phone: (403) 220-4447
University of Calgary Computing Services            Fax: (403) 220-9361