Re: Reply to List? Sender?

From: Bambi Bellows <bellwsb_at_CIG.MOT.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 15:40:32 -0600

Paul --

Thanks for being the volunteer pollster... other Chicagoans have already voiced the call of the wild here which is "vote early, vote often", which of course saves me from having to say it. I would have responded to you personally, but there's a point here that I'd like to make as soon as my rambling stops.

Occasionally, someone asks something which is not pertinent to my situation here, and I would therefore not necessarily ask that person to send me any mail forwarded...*but* someone sends some juicy tidbit that really raises my eyebrows and gives me something useful. Maybe it happens 10% of the time, maybe more or less for other people depending on their situation; but, the bandwidth we burn is worth it for one point like x$ksppi!

So, the *long* and the short of it, is my vote is for the status quo. Unless the sender thinks that the response is of no interest to anyone but the questioner, post it publicly. So, for all the dead folks I know... 1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a!

Bambi. Received on Mon Mar 13 1995 - 16:55:20 CST