Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » To see inserted data at every step in a pipeline report (Oracle 10g)
To see inserted data at every step in a pipeline report [message #308294] Sun, 23 March 2008 18:41 Go to next message
cores
In the pipeline report, I need to show the status if all projects. For example, some project are at 1 step status, others at step 2, others at step 4, and etc.

I created a query by taking Max(subm_history_id), grouped by project.

So in the results, I have a list of projects at the current status.

I wanted to show the data of each project that were inserted in previous steps.
For example, if the project is in step 1 as the current step, then I can see its data (for ex. investment, location) inserted at step 1.

When that project moves into the next step and that next step becomes current, I don’t see the data that was seen in step 1.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I will be able to see all the columns (for ex. investment, location) of the projects on all the steps?

Thank you
Re: To see inserted data at every step in a pipeline report [message #308297 is a reply to message #308294] Sun, 23 March 2008 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
>Do you have any suggestions as to how I will be able to see all the columns (for ex. investment, location) of the projects on all the steps?

By reading & FOLLOWING the posting guidelines as stated in URL below

http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/88153/0/

such as providing DDL to create table, sample input data as INSERT statements and example of desired output formatted.
Re: To see inserted data at every step in a pipeline report [message #308345 is a reply to message #308294] Mon, 24 March 2008 01:47 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
This can't be done as there is no column investment, location, status or subm_history_id in the table you posted.

Post a test case: create table and insert statements.
Also post the result you want with these data.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: SQL Query to create a report
Next Topic: UPPER(STRING)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Dec 07 10:57:48 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09295 seconds