|Re: reports [message #307958 is a reply to message #306441]
||Thu, 20 March 2008 09:40
Registered: January 2008
follow this steps:|
1) first take the query like
select empno,deptno,to_char(hiredate,'yyyy') year from emp;
2) From this data in data-model select deptno as row field
3) year column as column field.
4) Take the cortision product for this fields.
5) Now go for layout-model.
6) IN this take the mail frame, next take the repeating frame
for deptno row field,here go to property pallet make the
source as deptnogroup & vertical property expand ,disply as
down. Here take one field for disply deptno's.
7) as same as the above make take the another repeating frame
make the source as yeargroup & horigental expand, disply an
across. Here take one field for disply year's.
Here is this step is very careful,
press ctrl button in key-board & now select the deptnogroup
repeating frame as well as the yeargroup repeating frame
now the main menu item I think in view menu item or in insert
menu item U can find matrix layout then select that option.
9) take one repeating frame in between this two repeating
frame make the source as empnogroup & horizentally
expand & disply down/across,Here is small indication that when
you are selected this
repeating frame this repeating frame not moves from this
two repeating frames be sure this step. otherwise it is not
correct out put for U.
IF you are perfect all the above aspects then take the one
field to disply empno
ok this is the solution as per my knowledge
U got the answer as per matrix requirement inform me
if it is wrong if any changes in this inform me