Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » How I retrive the any users table satistics during dml operetion from sys user
How I retrive the any users table satistics during dml operetion from sys user [message #304110] Tue, 04 March 2008 01:26 Go to next message
someswar1
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if i insert the values in emp table using a procedure from scott user. When inserting the value in emp table If i open another session in same user and want to insert the value in emp table. So oracle cannot insert insert the value in emp table because another session running to inserting a value. So how can i know from sys user in which table are locked and which session and which username. please help

Regards
Someswar
Re: How I retrive the any users table satistics during dml operetion from sys user [message #304112 is a reply to message #304110] Tue, 04 March 2008 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
It is clearly stated in the forum description: "Newbies should not post to this forum!"
Expert notion is defined in the sticky: Not an EXPERT? Post in the NEWBIES forum, NOT here
Rules are described in: OraFAQ Forum Guide
Follow them.

Regards
Michel
Re: How I retrive the any users table satistics during dml operetion from sys user [message #304116 is a reply to message #304110] Tue, 04 March 2008 02:25 Go to previous message
mshrkshl
use v$locked_object,v$session,dba_objects tables to get your answer.

one example is
select
   c.owner,
   c.object_name,
   c.object_type,
   b.sid,
   b.serial#,
   b.status,
   b.osuser,
   b.machine
from
   v$locked_object a ,