Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » Old sql problem
Old sql problem [message #299058] Fri, 08 February 2008 13:56 Go to next message
Messages: 144
Registered: March 2007
Senior Member

I have a problem:
i wanna trace a dml that few months ago hang the system.
i have a trc and alert.log and i have the trans_id and the pid but i want to know if exist a way to find the sql and user that excecuted.

Does anybody have an idea howto find it?
or howto trace that sql?
thank you in advance
Re: Old sql problem [message #299105 is a reply to message #299058] Sat, 09 February 2008 07:59 Go to previous message
Mohammad Taj
Messages: 2412
Registered: September 2006
Location: Dubai, UAE
Senior Member

Oracle Version: ?

>or howto trace that sql?
Enable sql tracing through SQL_TRACE =TRUE at system level
and check udump folder for generated trace file and using tkprof utility convert .trc to readable text file.


[Updated on: Sat, 09 February 2008 07:59]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: rollback and tablespace space usage
Next Topic: Urgent: Removing tablespace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 16 10:19:12 CDT 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14761 seconds