|Oracle Operations Program Manager [message #297242]
||Wed, 30 January 2008 15:16
Registered: January 2008
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Title: Oracle Operations Program Manager
Location: NC/ NJ
Salary Range: $81K - $102K (+%annual-bonus)
The Program Manager is responsible for managing multiple Oracle Site Deployment projects and acting as change agent within Industrial Technologies Global Operations. These projects may consist of creating/managing site deployment plan, partner with stakeholders on execution of overall site Oracle deployment plan and assist in creation of ITS Site Deployment Guide. These projects may be international in scope, include several plants or facilities and have multi-million dollar budgets.
Primary responsibility is to develop, plan, communicate, and implement assigned project(s) using a cross functional team. The Program Manager will work closely with Corporate EDP team, Plant Managers, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and other Department Managers to ensure all aspects of a project are successfully completed.
• Responsible for leading one or more cross-functional project teams and to complete site owned activities (e.g. data cleansing) and achieving all aspects of the agreed upon quality/performance, schedule and cost goals of assigned projects.
• Prepare and gain approval of a detailed multi-functional project plan for all no-functional/technical activities on a site that achieves timing goals with the appropriate level of risk management. Provide contingency plans when required
• Create standardized, documented, sustainable processes as part of integrating the Client Business Operating System
• Develop and execute a Training Plan for the site both on ERP system usage and process changes.
• Identify and resolve, with the team, any potential deviations from the approved project plan. Manage the critical path to achieve agreed upon milestones on time.
• Facilitate consensus decision-making and conflict resolution within the guidelines of the agreed upon quality performance, schedule and cost goals.
• Act as a “Change Agent”. Define and lead Change Management plan required to support ERP deployment on any given manufacturing site.
• Develop and execute an appropriate Communications Plan for the site along with the EDP Project Manager – detailing audiences, their requirements and the appropriate delivery mechanisms to meet these needs
• With local HR redefine roles, responsibilities, and job profiles to meet the needs of the changing enterprise. Put in place the necessary mechanisms for user responsibilities to be allocated to staff
• Drive awareness and application of proven best practices and management philosophies while working with local site leadership to address major change issues
• Drive adherence to all prescribed ITS Oracle Deployment Guide.
• Continuously review the organizational risks associated with the deployment and develop/implement mitigating actions
The ideal candidate should be able to work with cross functional teams along with Business leaders to create sustainable processes to accomplish Operations and Business objectives. Lean Six Sigma skills should be utilized to determine and correct root causes of problems.
• This person will be required to solve complex political, power, control, knowledge and personality problems throughout the organization. They will have to move the site from initial resistance to acceptance of the substantial process and systems change associated with the project.
• Creative thinking will be required as to how best allow the different stakeholders of the project to accept change as each group will respond to different stimuli (i.e. Unions, Senior Management, Middle Management, IT, Operations Personnel)
• Creativity in communications methods, training deployment, procedural development, team development, process re-engineering is essential.
• The ability to establish credibility and trust at all levels within the organization including senior executives – this requires the ability to ‘see the big picture’ and to quickly present responses to individuals to reduce their concerns about the implementation and its impact on their operations.
• Seven years of technical or manufacturing experience with 5 years in a project management role required.
• Program Management Institute (PMI) or 6 Sigma Black Belt Certification is strongly desired.
• Technical expertise in Project Management, 6 Sigma, and/or Lean/Demand Flow Principles required.
• Fluency in English language is required. Fluency in additional languages and experience with multiple cultures is desired.
• International travel/ experience is strongly desired
• Demonstrated Business Acumen and Business Development experience is key to success.
• Demonstrated ability to apply analytical tools to solve business issues is also strongly desired.
• Experience of ERP implementation and/or major process re-engineering is highly recommended
Travel requirements 50%
Formal Education Requirement:
Four (4) year technical degree (BS) required.
Advanced degree in Engineering/Science/Business Administration desired but not required.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
7 Years of Experience
Submit resume to Earl at email@example.com
[Updated on: Wed, 30 January 2008 15:17]
Report message to a moderator