|Sr. ERP Project Manager [message #297241]
||Wed, 30 January 2008 15:12
Registered: January 2008
Submit resume to email@example.com|
Job Title: Sr. ERP Project Manager
Salary: $114 - $130K
Provide leadership to all aspects of Global ERP implementation, including project resource management, communications, change management, technical management, and performance leadership. This project encompasses business process re-engineering as well as the deployment and implementation of Oracle ERP Applications. Together these efforts are intended to drive operational excellence with an emphasis on improving our manufacturing, financial, supply chain, planning, and order management processes.
1. Guide and direct the Project in the establishment and implementation of plans, procedures and controls that will assure success of program goals and objectives.
2. Improve profitability of business through recommendation and management of technology and process improvements and productivity enhancement initiatives. Lead an organization that builds and implements quality systems in an efficient and cost effective manner in conjunction with the business unit requirements.
3. Lead and implement an overall program environment conducive to good business practices, quality and cost improvements, multi-directional communications and acceptance of business objectives.
4. Maintain positive employee relationships and communications with a diverse global project team, supporting a work culture of employee involvement and empowerment.
5. Model and oversee effective change leadership throughout the global business to enable adoption of new business processes. Includes communication to all personnel, training of the global workforce, introduction of ideas and resources to inspire stakeholders and leadership in overcoming resistance to change.
6. Manage budget appropriately to achieve goals.
7. Total Program cost in range of $30 - $35 Million over 3 plus years
8. Global scope of all related business processes
9. Project Headcount including consulting and IR employees – up to 100 FTEs at any point in time
Knowledge, Education and Skills:
Minimum of four-year technical degree, MBA degree desirable. Strong IT (Oracle) systems skills ideal.
• Global Program Leadership Skills
• Working understanding of order fulfillment processes.
• Systemic thinking; process-orientation
• Strong Information Systems and financial acumen
• Experience with challenges of launching new products and/or business processes.
• Proficient in developing and implementing strategic plans.
• Proficiency in Supply Chain Management.
• Strong technical problem solving skills.
• Customer oriented.
• Some HR / global team leadership experience. Change leadership skills.
• Strong Communications skills. Ability to influence without direct authority.
[Updated on: Wed, 30 January 2008 15:12]
Report message to a moderator