|Oracle Order Mgmt Consultant Needed - $110K to $135K [message #294768]
||Sat, 19 January 2008 01:23
Registered: January 2008
I have a client who is looking to hire an experienced Oracle Order Management Consultant with Advance Pricing module experience. My client is a leading global information technologies sales company. They had revenues of $14.7 billion last year and is one of six Oracle Global Alliance Partners.|
Below is a high-level description of the position. If you are interested in learning more about the company and the position please email me at email@example.com and attach you resume.
- Term: Full Time Employee
- Location: New Jersey - Northern - West Orange
- Base Salary: $110,000 - $135,000
- Benefits: Full
- Bonus Eligible: Yes
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Has completed 2 full life cycle Oracle implementations.
- Current Order Mgmt/Advance Pricing Implementation and configuration experience.
- The ability to travel 100% - majority of projects are in the eastern part of the US.
- Excellent communication skills, with workshop leadership experience.
*Chris Miller, Sourcing Specialist