Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to logout automatically and identifying the user who inserted a record
how to logout automatically and identifying the user who inserted a record [message #292419] Tue, 08 January 2008 22:29 Go to next message
mahatab

Thanks for you reply David. I'm Working on that matter. Now i would like to request you to solve/give hints of the following problems i have faced so far.these are:

1. i have got a logon form where i have user name now i want to send the same user name every set/insert file so that i can trace that user.

2. is it possible to logout from the system automatically when time out (form-level, not web based)

please help me, i will be greatful to you.

Mahatab

Re: how to logout automatically and identifying the user who inserted a record [message #292426 is a reply to message #292419] Tue, 08 January 2008 22:51 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Please don't mix messages between threads. You say "I'm Working on that matter." - what matter? Reply to the first thread and then start the second thread.

1) Then get the user id and store it in the record. Look at get_application_property.

2) Search this forum for 'win_api_session'.

David
Previous Topic: FRM-92101:there was failure in forms Server during startup
Next Topic: Problem With Radio Buttons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 10 03:08:54 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.11328 seconds