| OIC: Payment Plan - recoverable_flag question [message #285803]
||Wed, 05 December 2007 12:47
Registered: December 2007
I'm looking for someone who has an Oracle Incentive Compensation implementation experience.
We are on Oracle 220.127.116.11 - Implementing OIC.
Here is my question and issue that I face.
- There is a Sales Rep that has a Payment Plan
- The above payment plan has Recoverable Flag set to yes.
- His minimum amount on the payment plan = $1000
- He has underperformed in month of November (earned $500)
- His transaction is LOADED and CALCULATED.
- The Payrun created for the month of NOVEMBER
- And the Worksheet created for the above Payrun.
- Now when I perform the following query against the cn_payment_transactions, it displays the recoverable flag set to "No' for this Sales Rep INCENTIVE_TYPE_CODE = PMTPLN (DRAW).
from apps.cn_payment_transactions ptrx
where CREDITED_SALESREP_ID = XYZ
and ptrx.quota_id = qt.quota_id
and pay_period_id = 2007011
This is the issue - my expectation it shall be set to YES as per Payment Plan setup.
Please note - the above was a manual transaction that I created from Transactins -> Adjust tab.
Any suggestion / advice?
Thank you very much!